Enter The Garden Route Film Office competition to create a video clip of your experience in self-isolation. Not only will the winners of this competition will have the opportunity to have their work showcased to the public and stakeholders in the industry.
The winning entries will be awarded a weekend stay for two people at:
- The final clip length should not exceed 30 seconds (edited)
- The clip may contain video, audio, animation, photos or any other form of created content
Terms and conditions:
- All content used in this project should be original content, created by yourself.
- Only royalty free aspects may be used in the project, and royalty free attribution should be mentioned in the entry form.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to all the terms and conditions.
- The submitted content may be used by the Garden Route Film office in any way they see fit, including (but not limited to) sharing on social media and showing in public locations.
- Violation of any of the terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the competition and may result in legal actions taken by The Garden Route Film Office or any 3rd party implicated.
- Content is not to include any scenes of abuse, foul language, incitement to violence or fake news.
- Any prizes awarded, are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash.
- The closing date for submission of your entry at midnight on the 30th of April 2020. Winners will be announced by the end of May 2020.